When: Saturday, October 28th 2017 @ 10:30am-12:30pm
Where: Starting Location:
453 W Main St
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
Cost: $5 Donation20171028 10:30am 20171028 10:30am America/Chicago Waukesha Zombie Walk https://www.downtownwaukesha.com/events/waukesha-zombie-walk-2017-10-28/ Starting Location: 453 W Main St Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
INFECT YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!!
Remember to please show up in your zombie attire and makeup.
- 10:30 am: Base camp. Sign in and bring your $ donations here. This year it’s $5 per person. All money raised goes to HAWS and the Food Pantry of Waukesha County. Please DO NOT bring any items. Thank you.
- 11:45 am: Base camp closes & time to line up.
- 12:00 pm: The walk begins.
- 12:30 pm: The walk ends at the gazebo by the river walk.
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm (optional): Downtown Waukesha business trick-or-treat.
A few upcoming events...
Decorate your car Independence Day style and come celebrate in the City of Waukesha’s July 4th Reverse Parade!...
Planes from the Waukesha Commemorative Air Force and the T28 Trojan Horsemen take to the sky over Waukesha...
Live Irish Session hosted by Hearthfire
Join us ever Sunday from 4:00pm-7:00pm for Live Irish Session with Hearthfire! More Info