When: Saturday, October 28th 2017 @ 10:30am-12:30pm
Where: Starting Location:
453 W Main St
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
Cost: $5 Donation20171028 10:30am 20171028 10:30am America/Chicago Waukesha Zombie Walk https://www.downtownwaukesha.com/events/waukesha-zombie-walk-2017-10-28/ Starting Location: 453 W Main St Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
INFECT YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!!
Remember to please show up in your zombie attire and makeup.
- 10:30 am: Base camp. Sign in and bring your $ donations here. This year it’s $5 per person. All money raised goes to HAWS and the Food Pantry of Waukesha County. Please DO NOT bring any items. Thank you.
- 11:45 am: Base camp closes & time to line up.
- 12:00 pm: The walk begins.
- 12:30 pm: The walk ends at the gazebo by the river walk.
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm (optional): Downtown Waukesha business trick-or-treat.
A few upcoming events...
The History of Waukesha in 100 Objects Exhibit
The History of Waukesha in 100 Objects draws on the collections of the WCHSM that tell the social,...
Mainstream Bar & Grill Karaoke
Mainstream Bar & Grill has karaoke every Wednesday night from 8:30 pm until 12:00 am. Come in and...
Mainstream Bar & Grill Open Jam
On the second Thursday of every month, Ripple Effect hosts an open jam at Mainstream Bar & Grill...