When: Saturday, October 28th 2017 @ 10:30am-12:30pm
Where: Starting Location:
453 W Main St
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
Cost: $5 Donation20171028 10:30am 20171028 10:30am America/Chicago Waukesha Zombie Walk https://www.downtownwaukesha.com/events/waukesha-zombie-walk-2017-10-28/ Starting Location: 453 W Main St Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
INFECT YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!!
Remember to please show up in your zombie attire and makeup.
- 10:30 am: Base camp. Sign in and bring your $ donations here. This year it’s $5 per person. All money raised goes to HAWS and the Food Pantry of Waukesha County. Please DO NOT bring any items. Thank you.
- 11:45 am: Base camp closes & time to line up.
- 12:00 pm: The walk begins.
- 12:30 pm: The walk ends at the gazebo by the river walk.
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm (optional): Downtown Waukesha business trick-or-treat.
A few upcoming events...
Session and Culture Club at House of Guinness
Grab an instrument, bring your dancing shoes, or just come to listen! The Session and Culture Club every...
Sheepshead Night at the Nice Ash
Join us every Thursday night at Nice Ash Cigar Bar for some Sheepshead and live music! More...
Pirates of Pizzazz
Former pirate slave, Frederic, must face his old pirate captain when his ship to the new world is...