When: Saturday, October 28th 2017 @ 10:30am-12:30pm
Where: Starting Location:
453 W Main St
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
Cost: $5 Donation20171028 10:30am 20171028 10:30am America/Chicago Waukesha Zombie Walk https://www.downtownwaukesha.com/events/waukesha-zombie-walk-2017-10-28/ Starting Location: 453 W Main St Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
INFECT YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!!
Remember to please show up in your zombie attire and makeup.
- 10:30 am: Base camp. Sign in and bring your $ donations here. This year it’s $5 per person. All money raised goes to HAWS and the Food Pantry of Waukesha County. Please DO NOT bring any items. Thank you.
- 11:45 am: Base camp closes & time to line up.
- 12:00 pm: The walk begins.
- 12:30 pm: The walk ends at the gazebo by the river walk.
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm (optional): Downtown Waukesha business trick-or-treat.
A few upcoming events...
Book Release and Open House for Melissa Hillmer’s “Tabby is a Cat Who Likes To Paint”
Join Otto’s Fine Art Academy’s owner Melissa Hillmer for the release of her new children’s book, Tabby is...