What better way to enjoy the weather then by dining outside?
Downtown Waukesha has many businesses. The best weather is yet to come and your local downtown businesses are preparing for you to come out and enjoy everything that Waukesha has to offer.
Downtown businesses offer outdoor seating and dining during the Spring and Summer months, so bring your family and friends out to enjoy a cold drink, delicious food, and great atmosphere!
- Guitar for Life Café – 277 W. Main Street
- Spring City Wine House – 336 W. Main Street
- The Steaming Cup – 340 W. Main Street
- Tofte’s Table – 331 Riverfront Street
- The Clarke Hotel/Five Points Pub – 314 W. Main Street
- Crush Wine Bar – 378 W. Main Street
- Dave’s Restaurant – 316 W. Broadway
- People’s Park – 337 W. Main Street
- Mia’s – 800 Clinton Street
- Rochester Deli – 143 W. Broadway
- Divino Gelato Café – 227 W. Main Street
- Sakura Japan – 332 W. Broadway
- House of Guinness – 354 W. Main Street
- Mountain Top Coffee – 363 W Main Street
- Daylee Public House – 453 W Main Street
- Sobelman’s Pub & Grill – 332 Williams Street
- Margaritas Mexican Grill – 408 E Main Street
- Mainstream Bar and Grill – 404 W Main Street
- La Estacion – 319 Williams Street
- The Coop – 350 Delafield Street
- Café de Arts – 830 W. St. Paul Avenue
- Mama D’s Coffee – 928 N. Hartwell Ave
- Arepanita’s Cafe – 136 E. St. Paul Avenue
- Restaurante Casa Noble – 421 S. Grand Avenue
A few upcoming events...
Poker Week 2- Nice Ash Cigar Bar
Calendar – Nice Ash Cigar Bar (theniceash.com) Grab your friends and stop by Nice Ash Cigar Bar for...
Teen Time: Tasting in the Kitchen- Waukesha Public Library
Teen Time: Tasting in the Kitchen | Waukesha Public Library (librarycalendar.com) Come and explore the Library’s new Demonstration Kitchen and...
Brandy Old Fashioned Caramels and Caramel Sauce
9/28 Brandy Old Fashioned Caramels and Caramel Sauce (chefpamskitchen.com) Chef Pam welcomes Mary Adashek owner of Sweet Connection...